Aperitivo Set with Alessi Platter
Italians are Aperitivo experts and our Aperitivo set contains everything needed to recreate that wonderful colourful spread of delicious appetisers along with a bottle of our crisp organic Chardonnay and beautiful Alessi platter. Perfect for warm summer evenings!
- Organic Taralli Snacks from Puglia (200g) These Italian crunchy snacks are typical of the Puglia region. Made with simple, natural ingredients, they are light but really tasty. They go well with antipasti and cheese and are the ideal accompaniment to a glass or two of prosecco.
- Rosemary ‘Rubata’ Bread Sticks (150g) Our super-crunchy bread sticks (known in the regional dialect as ‘Rubatà’ are made in Piemonte from a recipe which is centuries old. Containing extra virgin olive oil and fragrant rosemary, they have been hand rolled and twisted to give them their characteristic irregular shape. These make a healthy and satisfying snack on their own or can be served as an alternative to bread alongside a salad or with antipasti.
- Sicilian Green Cracked Olives(314ml) These slightly spicy, crushed olives have a bold flavour making them ideal for an aperitivo.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (314ml). Our tomatoes are dried in the Sicilian sun and are naturally red from ripening. They have a beautifully intense taste and can be cooked or eaten fresh from the jar.
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil (314ml) These tasty whole Italian artichoke hearts are a much-loved Sicilian antipasto. Super soft and tender but crisp at the same time, they have been selected and picked one by one, by hand and placed fresh into the jar. They are preserved in locally produced Sicilian olive oil.
- Sicilian Aubergine Caponata (314ml) If you have visited Siciliy, the chances are you will have tried Caponata! Made from chopped aubergines and other mixed veggies, Caponata is a traditional, much-loved vegetarian dish which is full of Mediterranean flavour.
- Sundried Tomato, Almond and Pistachio Paté (180g). Hand made in Southern Italy from top quality local ingredients, this is a delicious topping for bruschette and crackers.
- Organic Tuscan Chardonnay (750cl) This organic Chardonnay is brilliant straw blond in colour with an elegant appearance. It is a harmonious, balanced wine on the palate with crisp, tasty acidity and rich flavours and a fragrance of fresh apple, grapefruit and mandarin. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Large Alessi Antipasto Dish This four section antipasto platter made in matt steel with a mirror polished edge. Sleek and practical at the same time, this dish is perfect for serving a selection of our tasty Italian antipasti. It was designed by Carlo Mazzeri, an architect and designer from Novara, Northern Italy. He has a long story of collaboration with Alessi. In 1957 he designed, along with Luigi Massoni the famous Alessi Cocktail Shaker.
We wrap all breakable items carefully and individually inside the box and then tie with a beautiful ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout for you to send a personalised message to your recipient.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product.
Sorry this product is currently out of stock
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By placing an order you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Allergens: Wheat, pine nuts, celery, almonds, pistachios, sulphites.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Brand:Vorrei Italian HampersVorrei offers natural Italian food & wine which has not been industrially produced, combining traditional specialities and exciting new products which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Choose from our range of Italian gift hampers, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and recyclable....
The prices displayed on our website already include FREE standard courier delivery (2-3 days) to a UK mainland address from Monday to Friday.
Please note that hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday.
Next day courier delivery to UK Mainland is £5.50. The cut off time for placing orders for next day delivery is 1pm Monday to Thursday.
Orders placed on a Friday before the cut off time will be delivered on Monday (if Saturday delivery is not selected). This excludes hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday (unless Saturday delivery has been selected).
Saturday delivery is £14.50 and should be selected if you need the hamper to be delivered at the weekend.
For non-UK mainland addresses please see the delivery charges below, you will need to select the appropriate area when you check out:
Scottish Highlands & Islands £12.50
Channel Isles – £12.50
Northern Ireland – £12.50
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.