Breath of Clarity Uplifting Body & Massage Oil
At the ZEN-tering heart of this Body & Massage Oil is Breath of Clarity, our yoga & meditation fragrance. This scent infuses your senses like a fresh breeze, with eucalyptus, rosemary and sweet marjoram at its herbaceous core, uplifted by the joy of peppermint and lemon. Also works wonders for blocked sinuses and aching muscles! All our 100% natural fragrances are composed of the finest pure essential oils.
Our rather chic Body & Massage Oil is a luminous golden elixir of potent botanical essences that brings your body deep healing and radiance. This product is a firm favourite with customers and the press, and was first discovered by French Vogue in 2013.
Plant oils have been used for thousands of years, across many cultures, to moisturise and protect the skin. We artfully hand blend rosehip CO2, Moroccan argan oil and vitamin E to transform dull, dry skin, erase stretch marks (hello new mummies), and smooth over signs of ageing. You can use this multi-tasker all over your beautiful face, body, hair and nails. See our Beauty Tips for inspiration!
- Rosehip CO2: a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Argan Oil: one of nature’s richest sources of vitamin E for powerful antioxidant action. Potent plant sterols help heal scar tissue and repair sun damage. Improves skin texture and boosts radiance.
- Sweet Almond Oil: good source of vitamin E, easily absorbed with excellent emollient property, kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails
- Peach Kernel Oil: a light yet nourishing oil that improves hair texture and shine
- Vitamin E powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity
- Eucalyptus stimulates the mind and aids concentration. Its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties provide effective relief from muscle and joint pain.
- Peppermint is cooling and stimulating. Helps unblock sinuses, ease muscle aches and soothes indigestion.
- Sweet Marjoram is warming and relaxing. Its antispasmodic property helps soothe tickly coughs, aching muscles and joints, also effective for digestive issues.
- Rosemary improves circulation and is a good decongestant, also promotes mental focus.
How to Use
By far the quickest way to moisturise the entire body is to apply body oil right after a shower. On wet skin (yes, don’t dry off yet!), massage a handful of the liquid gold all over the body, moving towards the heart – it takes less than a minute. Moisture from the shower helps the oil sink into the skin, while the loving pressure of massage movement boosts circulation and aids lymphatic drainage.
- Rub a drop of oil between your fingers, lightly dab on those pesky dry patches on the face to smooth foundation.
- Transform your blow dry by warming a few drops between palms and distributing to the ends of your hair beforehand, to add shine and tame frizz.
- Massage some oil into cuticles and nail beds at night for strong, shiny nails. It’s a nice little night time ritual to love your body temple.
- Apply some oil on your nails after a manicure to help protect the newly applied polish.
- Use as a facial cleansing oil to effectively remove makeup, it will even remove mascara! As a sensible precaution, do a patch test first as your face tends to be more sensitive than the skin on your body.
- Of course, it makes a great massage oil too. We recommend a candle lit home massage with one of our naturally fragrant candles!
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.