‘Buon Anno’ New Year’s Eve Celebration Hamper
This is the perfect gourmet hamper to accompany your New Year’s Eve celebrations at home and would also make a great gift for anyone organizing a party to see the New Year in with friends or family. This traditional wicker hamper basket is packed to the brim with a mixture of sweet and savoury Italian gourmet delights!
All products are carefully wrapped and presented in a lovely 22’’ hamper which is hand-tied with a pretty ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product.
Sorry this product is currently out of stock
- Classic Panettone with Crunchy Almond Topping (750g). A traditional artisan Italian Christmas cake, handmade for us in Sicily. This wonderful light and fluffy panettone is a million miles away from the industrially-produced cakes you find in the supermarkets.
- Chocolate Fig Bites (200g). Selected dried Calabrian figs baked in the oven, flavoured with vanilla and covered with extra dark chocolate.
- Almond & Pistachio Cantuccini Biscuits Gift Box (150g) These artisan Tuscan ‘Cantucci’ biscuits are light and crunchy and made with roasted almonds and pistachio. A typical Tuscan dessert, said to have been conceived originally in Prato, they are traditionally enjoyed dipped into sweet Vin Santo. They are also great with coffee or cappuccino.
- Organic Vintage Prosecco Ca del Colle (750cl) This is a ‘Millesimato’ Organic Prosecco which means that a minimum of 85% of the grapes in the bottle have been harvested in a single year, making this a Vintage Prosecco. ‘Millesimato’ is a term that is generally attached to wines that have attained a certain level of quality and purity. Straw yellow in colour with greenish reflections, Ca del Colle Prosecco has a fruity, fresh and delicate scent. The taste is dry, refreshing and joyful.
- Tomato Sauce with Truffle (180g). A quick, simple and totally delicious sauce to make any type of pasta dish special.
- Hand made Pappardelle pasta (500g). This artisanal, bronze die cut and hand made pasta is traditionally served with rich sauces and will go well with the tomato and truffle sauce above. Perfect with truffle sauces.
- Gragnano Linguine Pasta (500g). Bronze die cut, dried at low temperatures and made in Gragnano the birthplace of dry pasta, our Pasta Gragnanese linguine not only taste better and retain all of their goodness when cooked, they also have plenty of surface area to absorb the flavour and liquid of the sauce with which it is served.
- Garlic and Chilli Pepper Oil (175ml). The perfect oil for adding to spaghetti to make garlic, oil and chilli pasta. We love it too in salad dressings and drizzled on a bruschetta.
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil (314ml). These tasty whole Italian artichoke hearts are a much loved Sicilian antipasto. Super soft and tender but crisp at the same time, they have been selected and picked one by one, by hand and placed fresh into the jar. They are preserved in locally produced Sicilian olive oil.
- La Bumba (212g). Our super spicy spread is a combination of Calabrian chilli pepper (Peperoncino) in oil, chopped aubergines, peppers, carrots, celery and green olives. This product is nicely addictive and useful in many tomato based sauces, on a pizza or spread on bruschetta if you dare!
- Grilled Aubergine & Aged Pecorino Antipasto (190g). This delcious antipasto is an explosion of sweet and salty flavours in a jar! Made with wonderful grilled Mediterranean aubergines and Pecorino cheese, it can be eaten cold or warm, spread onto a bruschetta or a pizza or alongside meat or fish.
- Rosemary Bread Sticks (150g). These super-crunchy bread sticks are made from extra virgin olive oil and lashings of rosemary! They make a healthy and satisfying snack on their own or can be served as an alternative to bread alongside a salad or with antipasti.
- Chianti Wine Jelly (120g). You can really savour the fragrance and taste the wine in our jellies! Made with the best quality Chianti, a small measure of sugar and natural fruit pectin, this jelly bring out the delicate taste of fresh cheeses.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By placing this order you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Brand:Vorrei Italian HampersVorrei offers natural Italian food & wine which has not been industrially produced, combining traditional specialities and exciting new products which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Choose from our range of Italian gift hampers, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and recyclable. ...
The prices displayed on our website already include FREE standard courier delivery (2-3 days) to a UK mainland address from Monday to Friday.
Please note that hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday.
Next day courier delivery to UK Mainland is £5.50. The cut off time for placing orders for next day delivery is 1pm Monday to Thursday.
Orders placed on a Friday before the cut off time will be delivered on Monday (if Saturday delivery is not selected). This excludes hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday (unless Saturday delivery has been selected).
Saturday delivery is £14.50 and should be selected if you need the hamper to be delivered at the weekend.
For non-UK mainland addresses please see the delivery charges below, you will need to select the appropriate area when you check out:
Scottish Highlands & Islands £12.50
Channel Isles – £12.50
Northern Ireland – £12.50
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.