Do you know someone who adores hot and spicy food? Spice up their life with this explosive gift box packed full of chilli specialities! Our Chillissima Hamper contains some of our favourite, incredibly piccante ingredients and goodies from chilli spread to chilli chocolate!
These wonderful Italian chilli products are presented in a fiery red gift box which is tied with a big red ribbon. If you wish you can add a personalised gift message at the checkout.
Sorry this product is currently out of stock
- Calabrian Chilli Pepper Pasta (500g). This artisanal pasta is hand made by rolling fresh, chilli flavoured dough around a knitting needle. Serve this with a spicy tomato sauce or even just with some of our garlic and chilli pepper oil for a double chilli kick!
- Chilli Chocolate from Sicily (70g). Our chilli chocolate is produced in Modica, Sicily following an ancient Aztec recipe. It’s healthy, dairy free and has a unique, crumbly texture and spicy taste.
- Wickedly Spicy Chilli Pepper Jam (200g). This jam is slightly sweet and very hot! It works well as an accompaniment to cold meats and cheese and is also very good spread on a bruschetta or in a sandwich!
- Viagro Chilli Infused Oil (100ml). Made from some of the most potent chillies in Calabria, Southern Italy, this chilli infused oil can be added to pasta, rice, meat and fish dishes, pizza and bruschetta. The producers have christened it an ‘Ancient Aphrodisiac Remedy’ and advise that it should be ‘taken every day’ for maximum benefits!
- Garlic and Chilli Pepper Oil (175ml). The perfect oil for adding to spaghetti or other types of pasta to make the famous ‘Aglio, Olio and Peperoncino’ (garlic, oil and chilli) dish. We love it too in salad dressings and drizzled on a bruschetta.
- Hot Chopped Spicy Chilli Pepper Spread (190g). This super-hot chopped chilli spread can be added to just about anything! From bruschetta, to pasta sauces, risottos to pizzas, it’s guaranteed to liven up any meal!
- Chilli Powder (100g). This finely ground, super-hot, Calabrian chilli powder is another very versatile ingredient for all of your Italian dishes, but be warned a little goes a long long way!
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Allergens: Wheat, celery.
Brand:Vorrei Italian HampersVorrei offers natural Italian food & wine which has not been industrially produced, combining traditional specialities and exciting new products which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Choose from our range of Italian gift hampers, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and recyclable. ...
The prices displayed on our website already include FREE standard courier delivery (2-3 days) to a UK mainland address from Monday to Friday.
Please note that hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday.
Next day courier delivery to UK Mainland is £5.50. The cut off time for placing orders for next day delivery is 1pm Monday to Thursday.
Orders placed on a Friday before the cut off time will be delivered on Monday (if Saturday delivery is not selected). This excludes hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday (unless Saturday delivery has been selected).
Saturday delivery is £14.50 and should be selected if you need the hamper to be delivered at the weekend.
For non-UK mainland addresses please see the delivery charges below, you will need to select the appropriate area when you check out:
Scottish Highlands & Islands £12.50
Channel Isles – £12.50
Northern Ireland – £12.50
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.