Exclusive Orange Blossom Body & Massage Oil
Cherish a warming citrus frenzy of uplifting red mandarin, lemon, petitgrain & sweet orange amidst wafts of euphoric vanilla. Embrace this fragrant brightness with notes of invigorating ginger C02 extract & the grounding complexity of green cognac. We developed our delectable Orange Blossom range for the exquisite Montage Hotels & Resorts & it is exclusive to our website & their beautiful spas only. Enjoy this Californian inspired sunshine in a bottle!
This fragrant blend is carried in an exquisite Body & Massage Oil base fortified by naturally active Rosehip Seed CO2 Extract, Camellia Oil & Argan Cold- Pressed. Our luxury natural beauty, spa & wellness wonders are handmade by inspired artisans on our picturesque family estate in the midst of the beautiful English Countryside.
- Rosehip CO2: a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Argan Oil: one of nature’s richest sources of vitamin E for powerful antioxidant action. Potent plant sterols help heal scar tissue and repair sun damage. Improves skin texture and boosts radiance.
- Sweet Almond Oil: good source of vitamin E, easily absorbed with excellent emollient property, kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails
- Peach Kernel Oil: a light yet nourishing oil that improves hair texture and shine
- Vitamin E powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory, relieves respiratory, improves heart health, & can relieve depression & anxiety.
- Mandarin can renew your complexion & even out skin tone. It improves blood circulation & promotes cellular growth.
- Green Cognac is a hair volumizer – it is stimulating to hair roots & can be used to help improve circulation to the scalp.
How to Use
By far the quickest way to moisturise the entire body is to apply body oil right after a shower. On wet skin (yes, don’t dry off yet!), massage a handful of the liquid gold all over the body, moving towards the heart – it takes less than a minute. Moisture from the shower helps the oil sink into the skin, while the loving pressure of massage movement boosts circulation and aids lymphatic drainage.
- Rub a drop of oil between your fingers, lightly dab on those pesky dry patches on the face to smooth foundation.
- Transform your blow dry by warming a few drops between palms and distributing to the ends of your hair beforehand, to add shine and tame frizz.
- Massage some oil into cuticles and nail beds at night for strong, shiny nails. It’s a nice little night time ritual to love your body temple.
- Apply some oil on your nails after a manicure to help protect the newly applied polish.
- Use as a facial cleansing oil to effectively remove makeup. As a sensible precaution, do a patch test first as your face tends to be more sensitive than the skin on your body.
- Of course, it makes a great massage oil too. We recommend a candle lit home massage with one of our naturally fragrant candles!
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.