Galizur Wide Knit Trousers
Hannahmaria Shanahan Galizur Wide Knit Trousers are floor-length rib-knit trousers with an elasticated waistband and generous pockets; hand tailored and spun using 100% Irish Wool from protected Galway sheep for luxury and softness.
Size & Fit
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Elasticated waist band for a comfortable fit
- High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- Heavy-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5’9″ and is wearing a UK 10-12
Note – Pure wool can be a little itchy, especially with the first wear. To help minimise this, we recommend you wash with a wool-friendly fabric softener/conditioner.
All of our Irish Wool products are knitted with pre-shrunk yarn.
How to care for the Galizur wide knit trousers: Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. It is important to be mindful of how you care for your garment to ensure its longevity please follow the below steps.
1. Wool should be washed on the wool setting (usually gentle action at 30°C). If your washing machine does not have a wool cycle, use the cold water wash or wash cycle for delicates.
2. Use a neutral, mild detergent that is preferably Woolmark recommended (look for the Woolmark symbol on the packet). Do not bleach your item.
3. It is recommended that you flat dry after washing in between two towels. Do not hang. Quick tip, you may even notice that your washing machine or tumble dryer has the Woolmark Apparel Care symbol on it, which means that your machine has passed rigorous and independent testing and has been approved by The Woolmark Company.
4. Be gentle when ironing, use a pressing cloth and iron on the wrong side of the fabric on low heat. A pressing cloth is essential to prevent shiny marks on wool and to help prevent scorching. This piece of fabric is used between the face of the iron and the item you are ironing as a protective shield.
Tip: Where to buy a pressing cloth? A pressing cloth can be purchased at a fabric shop or online. You may also use a white cotton dish towel, a piece of muslin, a white handkerchief, or any cotton fabric that will not transfer color or dye to your garment.
Brand:HannahMaria ShanahanMy name is Hannah and I am the owner and creative director of HannahMaria Shanahan an Irish born, London based, sustainable and luxury fashion label. My line is represented by my Irish heritage and living in one of the biggest ...
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the purchase date. All returned garments must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
Please note you are responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your returns.
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.