Italian Chocolate Heaven Gift Box
If you are looking for a hamper for an avid lover of all things chocolate, look no further. To create this Chocolate Heaven collection we have brought together some of our favourite chocolate goodies, from Majani chocolate Tortellini to exquisitely crumbly Sicilian chocolate bars!
All products are carefully wrapped and presented in a strong gift box which is hand-tied with a bright ribbon.
A gift message option is available at the checkout.
- Cinquino Gift Bag (Fiat 500 Chocolate Cars) (180g) Shaped like a classic Fiat 500 car, these ‘Cinquino’ Chocolates are milk or dark chocolate on the outside and filled with exquisite hazelnut and almond cream.Our gift bags are perfect present for owners and lovers of this classic Italian car as well as for all chocolate connoisseurs!
- Majani Chocolate Tortellini Gift Box (96g) The chocolate Tortellino is a delightful tribute to Bologna’s best known dish! Bite into delicious outside shell and discover a sweet, creamy ganache filling. Our Majani Tortellino Tower Gift Box contains a mixture of twelve white, milk and dark chocolate tortellini.
- Majani Giandiuotti Gift Box (200g) The Gianduiotto is a classic Italian chocolate shaped like an ingot which originated in Turin and is now loved all over the world. It takes its name from Gianduja, a deliciously sweet mixture of chocolate and hazelnut named after one of the masks of the “Italian commedia dell’arte” representing the town of Turin. Majani’s chocolatiers have created these wonderful individually wrapped Gianduiotti following the original recipe using only the very best quality ingredients – hazelnuts from Piedmont, sugar and cocoa. This delicious combination of flavours creates an irresistible smooth and silky chocolate.
- Modican Chocolate with Bronte Pistachio (70g) From the ancient Aztec tradition comes this unique crumbly chocolate bar. A must for chocolate lovers, Donna Elvira Modica chocolate is a chocolate full of history made following ancient manual Aztec methods, brought to Modica, Sicily by the Spanish in the 16th century. Noone else produces chocolate in this way anywhere else in the world and no other chocolate tastes quite like this.
- Natural Modican Chocolate (70g) This Natural Modican Chocolate bar is made simply with 50% cocoa beansand 50% cane sugar. Itis not flavoured in order to fully appreciate the richness of flavours and aromas of cocoa.With Natural Modican Chocolate you can prepare delicious hot chocolate: in a saucepan put 180ml. of water and the chocolate bar in pieces. Place on the stove and bring to boil, whisking. Turn off as soon as a dense reddish lather comes up. Serves two.
- Modican Chocolate with Bolivian Mirror Salt (70g) Cold pressed and stone ground, this chocolate is never heated above 45 degrees, resulting in an intense flavour and incredible texture. Made without cocoa butter or animal fat, it is chocolate in one of its purest forms. Perfect in the summer as it doesnt melt in your hand! Award winner of a Gold medal at the International Chocolate Awards 2013. No preservatives or dyes, no added vegetable fats, milk or lecithin.
- Hazelnut & Cocoa Soft Nougat (60g) Deliciously nutty Soft Nougat, artisan made in Italy with honey, egg whites, whole hazelnuts and cocoa.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Brand:Vorrei Italian HampersVorrei offers natural Italian food & wine which has not been industrially produced, combining traditional specialities and exciting new products which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Choose from our range of Italian gift hampers, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and recyclable....
The prices displayed on our website already include FREE standard courier delivery (2-3 days) to a UK mainland address from Monday to Friday.
Please note that hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday.
Next day courier delivery to UK Mainland is £5.50. The cut off time for placing orders for next day delivery is 1pm Monday to Thursday.
Orders placed on a Friday before the cut off time will be delivered on Monday (if Saturday delivery is not selected). This excludes hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday (unless Saturday delivery has been selected).
Saturday delivery is £14.50 and should be selected if you need the hamper to be delivered at the weekend.
For non-UK mainland addresses please see the delivery charges below, you will need to select the appropriate area when you check out:
Scottish Highlands & Islands £12.50
Channel Isles – £12.50
Northern Ireland – £12.50
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.