Italian Luxury Christmas Hamper
Our Luxury Christmas Hamper is a delightful 22″ wicker hamper which we have literally packed to the brim with gourmet food and excellent organic wine. It’s full of the post popular Christmas treats including a 1kg handmade panettone, a full-bodied Chianti and of course a bottle of Prosecco!
The Italian Luxury Christmas Hamper is presented in a lovely traditional wicker hamper which is hand-tied with a pretty ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item. Christmas star is not included.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product
Sorry this product is currently out of stock
- Organic Wine Super Tuscan IGT Orma del Diavolo 750cl (13.5%). This outstanding Super Tuscan has been aged in French barriques for 24 months by award winning Tenuta San Jacopo. It has a complex nose of black cherry, dried flowers, and sweet Asian spices. Balsamic and liquorice flavours round out the palate, which is full of sinewy tannins. Intense, full-bodied, with a long fruity finish.
- Organic Vintage Prosecco 750cl. This is a ‘Millesimato’ Organic Prosecco which means that a minimum of 85% of the grapes in the bottle have been harvested in a single year, making this a Vintage Prosecco. ‘Millesimato’ is a term that is generally attached to wines that have attained a certain level of quality and purity. Straw yellow in colour with greenish reflections, Ca del Colle Prosecco has a fruity, fresh and delicate scent. The taste is dry, refreshing and joyful.
- Riccardo Giusti 12 year old Balsamic Vinegar 250cl. This extraordinarily dense balsamic vinegar with a pleasantly sweet aftertaste and can be added directly to all foods as a thick sauce. It is also recommended for barbequed meats and fish, cheeses and fruits, or just on its own.
- Chocolate Panettone (750g). This traditional artisan Italian Christmas cake has been hand made over two days in October in Sicily. Left to rise naturally, it has an amazingly light and fluffy texture and is flavoured with dark chocolate pieces.
- Tuscan Cantuccini Biscuits 150g. These artisan Tuscan ‘Cantucci’ biscuits are light and crunchy and made with roasted almonds and pistachio. A typical Tuscan dessert, said to have been conceived originally in Prato, they are traditionally enjoyed dipped into sweet Vin Santo. They are also great with coffee and tea.
- Truffle Butter 80g. Made with just butter and bianchetto truffle from Aqualagna, this is a delicious artisanal speciality. Wonderful spread on bruschetta, stirred into a bowl of pasta, tortellini or gnocchi, in a risotto or alongside grilled fish and meat dishes.
- Organic Fettuccine with Truffle 500g. Our Fettuccine have been hand made in Campofilone in Italy’s Marche region and flavoured with aromatic, black summer truffle.
- Dried Porcini Mushrooms 50g. Our Porcini are classified as ‘First Extra Quality’ and come from the uncontaminated Sila National Park in Calabria. Just soak them in warm water, sauté them in olive oil and they are ready to use in pasta or a risotto.
- Organic Truffle Sauce 90g. A rich flavourful black summer truffle sauce made with black summer truffle, champignon mushrooms, and black olives.
- Gragnano Gran Riccioli Bronze Die Cut Pasta 500g. Gran Riccioli means ‘Large Curls’ and this corkscrew like pasta is the perfect shape for capturing all types of sauces from fish to meat, ricotta to vegetable.
- Sicilian Aubergine Caponata 314ml. If you have visited Siciliy, the chances are you will have tried Caponata! Made from chopped aubergines and other mixed veggies, Caponata is a traditional, much-loved dish which is full of Mediterranean flavour.
- Sun Dried Tomato, Almond and Pistachio Paté 180g. Sun dried tomato paté with a twist! Great as a quick and easy pasta sauce as well as on a bruschetta or in a sandwich.
- Lavolio Nutty Forest 60g. Inside this designer keepsake tin box you’ll find toasted almonds, pistachios and hazelnuts with chocolate, encased in a crisp sugar shell – smooth chocolateyness and chocolatey smoothness combined with nutty crunchiness to send sweet lovers straight to heaven!
- Sicilian Marzipan Fruit 200g. Realistically coloured with vegetable dyes and shaped like fruits and vegetables, these hand-made marzipan sweets are wonderful as a gift or look amazing displayed on the table as a special after dinner treat!
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By placing this order you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Allergens: contains sulphites, almonds, butter, wheat, pine nuts, pistachios, celery, soybeans, milk, whey, sesame, eggs, gluten.
Brand:Vorrei Italian HampersVorrei offers natural Italian food & wine which has not been industrially produced, combining traditional specialities and exciting new products which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Choose from our range of Italian gift hampers, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and recyclable. ...
The prices displayed on our website already include FREE standard courier delivery (2-3 days) to a UK mainland address from Monday to Friday.
Please note that hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday.
Next day courier delivery to UK Mainland is £5.50. The cut off time for placing orders for next day delivery is 1pm Monday to Thursday.
Orders placed on a Friday before the cut off time will be delivered on Monday (if Saturday delivery is not selected). This excludes hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday (unless Saturday delivery has been selected).
Saturday delivery is £14.50 and should be selected if you need the hamper to be delivered at the weekend.
For non-UK mainland addresses please see the delivery charges below, you will need to select the appropriate area when you check out:
Scottish Highlands & Islands £12.50
Channel Isles – £12.50
Northern Ireland – £12.50
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.