La Vegana Hamper (Vegan Italian Hamper)
This fabulous Italian Vegan Hamper is a feast of delicious, vegan products presented in a useful wooden crate. It is packed full of tasty cruelty free treats and ingredients that anyone choosing a vegan diet will love. Your recipient wil be able to prepare some fantastic meals including pasta with organic pesto, a Porcini mushroom risotto and Strozzapreti pasta with a tasty tomato and Boscaiola sauce!
Our Vegan Hamper is carefully packaged in a handy wooden crate which is then wrapped in cellophane and tied with a colourful ribbon. A personalised gift message option is available at the checkout.
- Bronze Die Cut Gragnano Spaghetti Pasta IGT (500g). Bronze die cut, dried at low temperatures and made in Gragnano the birthplace of dry pasta, our Spaghetti not only tastes better and retains all of its goodness when cooked, it also absorbs the flavour and liquid of the sauce with which it is served. The name ‘Spaghetti’ comes from the size and similarity to a small piece of string (spago).
- Bronze Die Cut Penne Pasta (500g). One of the most popular pasta shapes, penne are very versatile and work well with most sauces including simple tomato, arrabiata (spicy).
- Wholegrain Black Venus Rice (500g). This medium whole grain, aromatic, black rice is a delicate alternative to white rice. It has a mild nutty flavour and is ideal for preparing risottos (with cheese, fish and shell fish) as well as rice salads and side dishes. It also boasts numerous health benefits!
- Pumpkin Risotto Mix (250g). Made with superfine Carnaroli rice, this is a tasty and easy to prepare meal. Just add some olive oil and follow the simple instructions.
- Boscaiola Dried Pasta Sauce Mix (50g). Make a delicious pasta sauce in minutes with this handy mix, just add tomatoes and olive oil!
- Slow Food San Marzano Tomato Passata (380ml). This is a very special Italian tomato passata made from Napoli Slow Food San Marzano, a very rare tomato variety.
- Basil Flavoured Extra Virgin Oil (175ml). Made simply from fresh basil and cold pressed olive oil, this goes well on a Caprese salad or drizzled on a bruschetta.
- Organic Pesto (180g). We love this vegan pesto from Liguria, it tastes heavenly but contains no cheese or garlic!
- Grilled Peppers with Garlic and Oregano (180g) These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or on a bruschetta.
- Dried Porcini Mushrooms (25g) Our Porcini are classified as ‘First Extra Quality’ and come from the uncontaminated Sila National Park in Calabria. They are hand picked between August and October and are then dried naturally in the sun. Just open the bag and marvel at the amazingly strong, heady aroma; this is the first sign of their quality.
- Dairy Free Modican Chocolate with Almonds (100g). Made following an ancient Aztec recipe, this unique, crumbly chocolate bar is a must for chocolate lovers! It’s also free from cocoa butter and animal fats.
- Organic Liquorice Tronchetti (40g). Made with Calabrian liquorice, said to be the best in Europe and presented in a lovely little tin.
Allergens: Wheat, celery, pine nuts, cashew nuts, almonds.
Some products are made in an establishment which also uses milk.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Brand:Vorrei Italian HampersVorrei offers natural Italian food & wine which has not been industrially produced, combining traditional specialities and exciting new products which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Choose from our range of Italian gift hampers, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and recyclable....
The prices displayed on our website already include FREE standard courier delivery (2-3 days) to a UK mainland address from Monday to Friday.
Please note that hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday.
Next day courier delivery to UK Mainland is £5.50. The cut off time for placing orders for next day delivery is 1pm Monday to Thursday.
Orders placed on a Friday before the cut off time will be delivered on Monday (if Saturday delivery is not selected). This excludes hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday (unless Saturday delivery has been selected).
Saturday delivery is £14.50 and should be selected if you need the hamper to be delivered at the weekend.
For non-UK mainland addresses please see the delivery charges below, you will need to select the appropriate area when you check out:
Scottish Highlands & Islands £12.50
Channel Isles – £12.50
Northern Ireland – £12.50
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.