Mr & Mrs Deluxe Wedding Hamper
Send your congratulations to the ‘sposi’ with this luxury wedding hamper brimming with quality Italian products to fill their cupboards as well as gourmet treats! This is a wedding gift with a difference that they will remember long after they have savoured the last of the goodies!
All products are carefully wrapped and presented in a lovely 18’’ traditional wicker hamper which is hand-tied with a pretty ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product.
- Organic Chianti Red Wine (750ml). This is an organic Chianti produced from 100% Sangiovese grapes by the Tenuta San Jacopo Estate, in the beautiful rolling hills that surround Florence.This prestigious and popular Tuscan wine is a dark ruby red with an appealing fresh fruity bouquet. Full-bodied, round and harmonious in the mouth, matured in the bottle to harmonise and develop.
- Organic Prosecco Vintage Ca’ del Colle (750ml) This is a ‘Millesimato’ Organic Prosecco which means that a minimum of 85% of the grapes in the bottle have been harvested in a single year, making this a Vintage Prosecco. ‘Millesimato’ is a term that is generally attached to wines that have attained a certain level of quality and purity. Straw yellow in colour with greenish reflections, Ca del Colle Prosecco has a fruity, fresh and delicate scent. The taste is dry, refreshing and joyful.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500ml). This is a very special and multi award winning extra virgin olive oil made from olives cultivated in Matera, Basilicata. It is full of flavour and very healthy. Perfect for drizzling on salads and bruschette and adding to all of your favourite Italian recipes. 2015 Winner ‘Flos Olei’ – Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the World for Quality/Price. 2014 Winner ‘JOOP’ the principal Olive Oil Prize in Japan, 2014 Gold Medal Winner ‘Biol’, 2014 Gold Medal Winner ‘Monocultival Olive Oil’, 2014 Second Place Premio Montiferru, Verona International Competition, 2014 Oil of the Year ‘Il Magnifico’ Extra Virgin Olive Oil Awards (Referred to as the Oscars of E. V. Olive Oil).
- Modena Aged Balsamic Vinegar ‘Il Classico’ 8 Years Old (250ml). A rich bouquet and a perfect balance between sweet and sour make this a very versatile balsamic vinegar, made from the best musts and aged for eight years in the barrels of Giusti’s famous cask deposit. With its wonderful perfume, it is a high class choice for salads, omelettes, meat and fish fillets and veal escalopes. Mentioned in the book ‘101 things to buy before you die’ alongside Champagne Krug and Iranian and Belluga Caviar, this vinegar is a twice Gold Medal winner.
- Hot and spicy Viagro Chilli Infused Oil (100ml). This extra virgin olive oil has been infused with Calabrian chillies and will add a chilli kick to every meal. Known for it’s aphrodisiac properties this oil should be used daily – a little goes a long way!
- Sun Dried Tomato Almond & Pistachio Paté (180g) Sun dried tomato paté with a twist! If you enjoyed our simple sun dried tomato paté we think you will love this! We tried it as a quick and easy pasta sauce – straight from the jar into the pasta and it was delicious! Otherwise, fabulous spread on bruschetta or bread, with or without some creamy cheese!
- Grilled Peppers with Garlic and Oregano (180g). These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or on a bruschetta.
- Organic, Handmade Taralli from Puglia (200g) These delicious crunchy snacks, typical of the Puglia region are similar in texture to a bread stick and very addictive! They are perfect to accompany an aperitivo drink!
- Bronze Die Cut Gragnano Gran Riccioli Pasta (500g). Our IGP (Protected Geographic Denomination) chunky spiral pasta comes from the home of pasta, Gragnano near Naples. It is a great quality product which retains its shape when cooked and tastes great.
- Tomato Sauce with Porcini Mushrooms (330g) The Porcini mushrooms in this tomato pasta sauce transform it into something really special. This is a healthy sauce, made with San Marzano plum tomato, with a rich, intense flavour – just add it to some Fettuccine or Linguine for a really tasty, memorable dish!
- Dark Chocolate Fig Bites (200g). Selected dried Calabrian figs baked in the oven, flavoured with vanilla and covered with extra dark chocolate.
- Nutty Forest (80g) Exquisite award-winning confectionery from artisan candy makers Lavolio. This keepsake tin contains toasted almonds, pistachios and hazelnuts with chocolate, encased in a crisp sugar shell.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item. Decorative hearts, Prosecco glasses and taralli dish are not included in the hamper.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Allergens: Sulphites, almonds, pistachios, wheat, soybeans. Made in an establishment that also uses nuts, milk, sesame, eggs, and gluten.
Brand:Vorrei Italian HampersVorrei offers natural Italian food & wine which has not been industrially produced, combining traditional specialities and exciting new products which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Choose from our range of Italian gift hampers, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and recyclable....
The prices displayed on our website already include FREE standard courier delivery (2-3 days) to a UK mainland address from Monday to Friday.
Please note that hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday.
Next day courier delivery to UK Mainland is £5.50. The cut off time for placing orders for next day delivery is 1pm Monday to Thursday.
Orders placed on a Friday before the cut off time will be delivered on Monday (if Saturday delivery is not selected). This excludes hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday (unless Saturday delivery has been selected).
Saturday delivery is £14.50 and should be selected if you need the hamper to be delivered at the weekend.
For non-UK mainland addresses please see the delivery charges below, you will need to select the appropriate area when you check out:
Scottish Highlands & Islands £12.50
Channel Isles – £12.50
Northern Ireland – £12.50
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.