Office Party Hamper
Looking for a hamper that can be enjoyed by the whole office? Whether you are celebrating a birthday, promotion or maybe saying goodbye to a colleague, this hamper contains everything you need for a tasty Italian celebration! It includes 2 bottles of organic wine (less hangovers in the morning) and 11 of our best-selling products to nibble on!
We wrap all breakable items carefully and individually inside the box and then tie with a beautiful ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout for you to send a personalised message to your recipient.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product.
- Organic Taralli Snacks from Puglia (200g) These Italian crunchy snacks are typical of the Puglia region. Made with simple, natural ingredients, they are light but really tasty. They go well with antipasti and cheese and are the ideal accompaniment to a glass or two of prosecco.
- Parmesan Crisps with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (50g) Parmonie may look like crisps, but are made from simple, healthy ingredients – Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, Tuscan olive oil, flour and salt. These ultra-fine crunchy leaves melt in the mouth thanks to the use of the highest quality ingredients such as Parmigiano Reggiano D.O.P. aged for 24 months and olive oil obtained from the Tuscan hills.
- Bread Sticks (100g) These super-crunchy bread sticks are made with extra virgin olive oil. They make a healthy and satisfying snack on their own or can be served as an alternative to bread alongside a salad or with antipasti. They are great with dips or wrapped in charcuterie.
- Sicilian Shredded Aubergines (314ml). These slightly spicy crunchy Sicilian aubergines have a bold flavour making them ideal for an aperitivo or a snack in their own right.
- Sicilian Green Cracked Olives(314ml). These slightly spicy, crushed olives have a bold flavour making them ideal for an aperitivo or a snack in their own right.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (314ml). Our tomatoes are dried in the Sicilian sun and are naturally red from ripening. They have a beautifully intense taste and can be eaten fresh from the jar as part of an appetizer or to top crostini or bruschetta.
- Grilled Peppers with Garlic and Oregano(180g) These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or on a bruschetta.
- Bomba Calabrese (190g) Our super spicy spread ‘La Bumba’ is a combination of Calabrian chilli pepper (Peperoncino) in oil and finely chopped vegetables. This product is nicely addictive and useful in many tomato based sauces, on a pizza or spread on bruschetta if you dare! Add to mayonnaise for a punchy accompaniment to cooked meats or even a dip for crudités.
- Grilled Aubergine & Aged Pecorino Antipasto (190g) This delicious antipasto is an explosion of sweet and salty flavours in a jar! Made with wonderful grilled Mediterranean aubergines and Pecorino cheese, it can be eaten cold or warm, spread onto a bruschetta or a pizza or alongside meat or fish.
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil (314ml) These tasty whole Italian artichoke hearts are a much loved Sicilian antipasto. Super soft and tender but crisp at the same time, they have been selected and picked one by one, by hand and placed fresh into the jar. They are preserved in locally produced Sicilian olive oil.
- Sicilian Aubergine Caponata (314ml) If you have visited Sicily, the chances are you will have tried Caponata! Made from chopped aubergines and other mixed veggies, Caponata is a traditional, much-loved vegetarian dish which is full of Mediterranean flavour.
- Sundried Tomato, Almond and Pistachio Paté(180g). Hand made in Southern Italy from top quality local ingredients, this is a delicious topping for bruschette and crackers.
- Organic Chardonnay (750cl) This organic Chardonnay is brilliant straw blond in colour with an elegant appearance. It is a harmonious, balanced wine on the palate with crisp, tasty acidity and rich flavours and a fragrance of fresh apple, grapefruit and mandarin
- Chianti San Jacopo DOCG Organic Red Wine (750cl) This is an organic Chianti produced from 100% Sangiovese grapes by the Tenuta SanJacopo Estate. This prestigious and popular Tuscan wine is a dark ruby red with an appealing fresh fruity bouquet. Full-bodied, round and harmonious in the mouth, matured in the bottle to harmonise and develop.
- Organic Prosecco (750cl) This is a ‘Millesimato’ Organic Prosecco which means that a minimum of 85% of the grapes in the bottle have been harvested in a single year, making this a Vintage Prosecco. ‘Millesimato’ is a term that is generally attached to wines that have attained a certain level of quality and purity. Straw yellow in colour with greenish reflections, Ca del Colle Prosecco has a fruity, fresh and delicate scent. The taste is dry, refreshing and joyful.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By placing an order you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Allergens: wheat, pine nuts, celery, milk, almonds, pistachios, sulphites.
Brand:Vorrei Italian HampersVorrei offers natural Italian food & wine which has not been industrially produced, combining traditional specialities and exciting new products which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Choose from our range of Italian gift hampers, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and recyclable....
The prices displayed on our website already include FREE standard courier delivery (2-3 days) to a UK mainland address from Monday to Friday.
Please note that hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday.
Next day courier delivery to UK Mainland is £5.50. The cut off time for placing orders for next day delivery is 1pm Monday to Thursday.
Orders placed on a Friday before the cut off time will be delivered on Monday (if Saturday delivery is not selected). This excludes hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday (unless Saturday delivery has been selected).
Saturday delivery is £14.50 and should be selected if you need the hamper to be delivered at the weekend.
For non-UK mainland addresses please see the delivery charges below, you will need to select the appropriate area when you check out:
Scottish Highlands & Islands £12.50
Channel Isles – £12.50
Northern Ireland – £12.50
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.