Organic Amla Powder
Ausha Organic Amla Powder is very high in Vitamin C. Amla powder has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to helps to improve the overall Immunity as well as treating everything from diarrhea to jaundice. Amla powder is also known to have anti-inflammatory effects.
Ausha Organic Amla powder can also be used in your beauty regime by making a paste and applying it onto your skin/hair as a conditioner.
Amla Powder Benefits and Use
Amla Powder is very high in Vitamin C. Amla powder helps to improve the overall Immunity.
Mix Amla powder in Juices, Smoothies, Hot water, Tea to reap the amazing health benefits.
Amla Powder is rich in nutrients and antioxidants. Amla Powder is a vegan, power-packed, and pure supplement to boost your health regime. Amla powder can be made into a paste and applied on skin/hair as a conditioner.
AUSHA Amla powder is 100% Organic Certified by Soil Association & Vegan Society Certified. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, 100% Natural & Chemical Free, No Preservatives, No Gluten.
- Amla “Indian Gooseberry” is used in lots of Ayurvedic & Herbal remedies both for Body and Hair/Skin conditions over hundreds of years and has loads of health benefits.
- Amla has a very high Vitamin C content. Each 10 gram of Amla powder has around 100mg of Vitamin C. Our Organic Amla powder is made from hygienically drying/processing of Organically grown Amla fruit. In this process the maximum nutrients of the raw Amla root are retained in the powder .
- Adding Amla Powder to your lifestyle is as simple as adding a scoop to your favourite drink/water.
- Amla can be also used for Hair Conditioning/Treatment/Skin Conditions
- Product of INDIA.
Amla for Hair
Amla as per Ayurvedic literature helps with Hair Growth/Conditioning
- Amla powder can be mixed with other herbs like Shikaka, Brahmi, Hibiscus to make an excellent Hair Conditioner that may give a fine texture to the hair and also to eliminate the Dry & damaged Hair conditions.
- Mix Amla powder to your face mask for natural glow. You can mix amla powder, honey and yogurt to make a quick face mask. Leave it on till it dries and then wash off. It will leave your skin smooth and clean.
- Amla is also great for your hair. It not only cures dandruff but also helps in preventing hair loss.
- Amla powder gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated.
- Amla naturally contains hair vitamins and antioxidants essential to natural hair growth.
How to use Amla Powder
- Amla powder is the purest form of Vitamin C and it enriches your immunity which helps in fighting infections.
- Amla is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body.
- Amla powder when taken with a teaspoon of honey in warm water acts as a great purifier.
- Add a table spoon of Amla powder to juices, smoothies and consume it for a great detox drink.
- Amla powder mixed with a few pieces of chopped ginger and a tablespoon of honey in warm water has been proven to be an effective treatment for a cough and a sore throat.
- Amla powder has a high fibre content which works wonderfully for the digestive system. It’s an effective cure for constipation. The dried powder of the amla fruit is also a great home remedy for hyper acidity and stomach ulcers.
Amla – Health Benefits
- Amla a Powder is in rich in nutrients. Amla Root is carefully grind and processed, leaving a completely vegetarian, power packed and pure supplement to boost your health regime.
- Two small portions per day is all you need. Ideally, Amla powder is a great table condiment. Some people take it with water and a twist of lemon or with their favourite beverage.
- Amla fruit is a powerful fruit high in anti oxidants that helps in detoxifying harmful free radicals & assist in Anti-Aging of the cells .Regular consumption of Amla powder helps in balancing the blood sugar levels in the body.
- Amla naturally contains hair vitamins and antioxidants essential to natural hair growth
Amla Herbal Tea
- Add a Tea Spoon of Amla powder, honey to a cup of Hot Water and Stir well to make a Herbal Tea that helps to improve your immunity.
- Adding Turmeric powder and Black Pepper to this Herbal Tea makes it even more potent in healing Throat Infections, Body Ache and acts as a defence against Cold/Flu like symptoms.
Drinking this Amla Tea early morning upon raising and during day helps your body a lot due to high Vitamin C ,Anti-Ageing, Anti-Inflammatory contents in Amla fruit. This Tea also helps to improve the overall wellness of the body.
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.