Organic Ashwagandha Powder
Ashwagandha helps with anxiety, stress, depression related issues, Increase in stamina, energy, fertility and also with overall wellness.
Ashwagandha a superfood is a good source of minerals like Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium.It is also called as Indian Ginseng.
Ashwagandha amazing health benefits and Use
Ashwagandha a superfood is a good source of minerals like Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium.
Ashwagandha also called “Indian Ginseng” may improve the overall wellness and physical energy of the body. Add it to your smoothies, juices, yogurts, porridge, hot tea, or use it as a seasoning for dishes to enjoy the daily health benefits of Ashwagandha powder.
It helps with anxiety,stress,depression related issues,Increase in stamina,energy,fertility and also with overall wellness.
Our Organic Ashwagandha Powder Certified by Soil Association & Vegan Society Certified. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- Our Organic Ashwagandha powder is made from hygienically drying/processing of organically grown Ashwagandha root. In this process, the maximum nutrients of the raw Ashwagandha root are retained in the powder.
- Adding Ashwagandha Powder to your lifestyle is as simple as adding a scoop to your favourite smoothie recipe.
- Ashwagandha Powder is in rich in nutrients. Ashwagandha Root is carefully grind and processed, leaving a vegetarian, power packed and pure supplement to boost your health regime. Two small portions per day is all you need.
- Ideally, Ashwagandha powder is a great table condiment.
- Some people take it with water and a twist of lemon or with their favourite beverage.
- Product of INDIA.
About Ashwagandha Root
- Ashwagandha is a prominent herb in Indian Ayurvedic medicine and has become a popular supplement due to its health benefits.
- The ashwagandha plant is a small shrub with yellow flowers that’s native to India and North Africa. Extracts or powder from the plant’s root or leaves are used to treat a variety of conditions.
- Many of its health benefits are attributed to the high concentration of withanolides, which have been shown to fight inflammation
- Its botanical name is Withania somnifera, and it is also known by several other names, including Indian ginseng .
- Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda, a form of alternative medicine based on principles of natural healing.
- It has been used for over 3,000 years to relieve stress, increase energy levels and improve concentration.
Our Organic Ashwagandha Powder is certified as Vegan by the Vegan Society in the UK
Ashwagandha Health Benefits
- May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety.
- May Reduce Symptoms of Fatigue.
- May Increase Muscle Mass and Strength.
- May Reduce Inflammation.
- May assist in boosting the mood.
Ashwagandha powder is rich in the below Minerals
- Rich in Fiber
- Rich in Iron
- Rich in Potassium
- Rich in Magnesium
- Rich in Calcium
AUSHA 100% Organic
- All products of AUSHA are Certified as Organic by Soil Association in UK in 2020 which is a testimony that all of Products are 100% Organic
- No Pesticides,Coloring,Preservatives,Chemicals are used while cultivating the crops and grown according to Organic Standards.
- We believe in the saying “ORGANIC IS GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD FOR NATURE”
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.