Organic Black Pepper Powder – 200g
AUSHA Organic Black Pepper has a high content of Piperine, the key ingredient in black pepper which is a proof of high quality. Piperine has naturally occurring alkaloid has numerous demonstrated health effects and beneficial therapeutic properties
Piperine is the major bioactive component of black pepper, which imparts pungency and biting taste to it.
Black Pepper Benefits and Use
Our Black Pepper has a high content of Piperine the key ingredient in black pepper which is a proof of high quality.
Piperine is the major bioactive component of black pepper, which imparts pungency and biting taste to it. This naturally occurring alkaloid has numerous demonstrated health effects and beneficial therapeutic properties.
Certified by Soil Association & Vegan Society.
No Preservatives, No Gluten & Additives, non-GMO.
Our Black Pepper is harvested from plantations grown in western ghats mountain regions of Kerala in India.
Black Pepper can be used in Curries, Soups & all type of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
Our Organic Black Pepper is grown in western ghat mountain range in Kerala, Southern India. Black pepper is also a very good anti-inflammatory agent.
Black pepper is also used to make medicine. Piperine is the key chemical in black pepper that makes in spicy.
Our black pepper contains around 5% Piperine.
Black Pepper is used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of various diseases and discomforts. Packed at source to retain its purity.
Each product that you buy from us make a positive difference to the livelihoods of small-scale producers & farmers. Product of INDIA.
We at Ausha take pride in our ethical sourcing policies and our commitment to source Certified Organic Products.
We work with multiple suppliers to make sure that there is no gap in the supply chain process.
By choosing our suppliers with a committed due diligence process we ensure that we give the best quality products to our customers.
Each Batch goes through a process of testing for Pesticides before we buy from our suppliers.We buy only those Batches that clears the Pesticide testing.
We work directly with our suppliers based in India who support small scale Organic Farmers. As there are no Wholesalers/Middle Man in our supply chain process we ensure that “We know what We Buy”.
Every Purchase of our products helps in supporting the livelihood of the farmers who grow the raw products using the Organic farming methods which also supports our environment
We have a complete traceability of our products from Farm to the End Customers.
All our products are certified by Soil Association in the UK over the last few years through a test and trace quality Auditing process.
All products of Ausha are 100% Genuine certified Organic Products.
All our products are also certified as Vegan by the Vegan Society in the UK.
About Black Pepper and Health Benifits –
- Black pepper is the fruit of the black pepper plant from the Piperaceae family and is used as both, a spice and medicine.
- The chemical piperine, present in black pepper, causes the spiciness.
- Black pepper is a rich source of minerals like manganese, copper, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, and vitamins like riboflavin, vitamin C, K, and B6. Black pepper also has a high content of dietary fiber
- Black pepper aid in weight loss, and treats sinus and nasal congestion. It also reduces the risk of heart and liver ailments.
- Consumption of pepper increases the hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach, thereby facilitating digestion. Proper digestion is essential to avoid diarrhea, constipation, and colic.
- The outer layer of peppercorn assists in the breakdown of fat cells.  Therefore, peppery foods are a good way to help you shed weight naturally.
- In Ayurvedic practices, pepper is added to tonics for treating cold and cough. Pepper also provides relief from sinusitis and nasal congestion.
AUSHA Organic Black Pepper Powder
How to use Organic Black Pepper
- Add to salad dressings with salt, olive oil and cider vinegar.
- Add to omelettes, egg mayonnaise and other cheese and egg dishes.
- It can be added to soups, stocks, sauces, marinades and stews.
- Use to flavour homemade hamburgers, rissoles and sausages.
- Use to rub onto meats, poultry and fish before roasting or cooking.
- Use to make pepper sauce.
- Add to biscuit mixtures for spicy sweet biscuits.
- Season seafood with black pepper.
- Add to mashed potato.
- Use to flavour dips, salsas and cold sauces.
Ausha – Organic Certified
- All products of AUSHA are certified as Organic by Soil Association in year 2020 in the UK which is a testimony that all of Products are 100% Organic.
- No Pesticides,Coloring,Preservatives,Chemicals are used while cultivating the crops and grown according to Organic Standards.
- We believe in the saying “ORGANIC IS GOOD FOR YOU AND GO FOR NATURE”.
- All products of AUSHA are certified as Vegan by Vegan Society in the UK.
- This is a testimony that all products of AUSHA are Plant Based suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Organic and Nature
- Organic means working with nature, not against it
- Organic respects nature
- Organic farmers use nature-based methods
- Organic is a ‘whole system’ approach to farming and food production. It recognizes the close interrelationships between all parts of the production system, from the soil, to the food on our fork.
- Organic takes a balanced approach. It is designed to respect nature and to enhance the health of soils, water and air, of plants and animals, and the balance between.
- Organic farming is leading the way on sustainability.
- Organic is designed to benefit nature, insects, wildlife,and soil.
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.