Organic Moringa Powder
For overall wellness and a healthy immune system Moringa powder is an ayurvedic superfood rich in Vitamin A, B, E, K, other nutrients, and antioxidants.
Moringa powder can be added to Juices, Smoothies, Protein Shakes, Yogurts, or drank as a tea by adding to warm water to reap its amazing health benefits.
Moringa Amazing Health Benefits and Use
Moringa is called the “Miracle Tree” as it provides loads of health benefits.
Moringa Powder is rich in Vitamin A, B, E, K, other nutrients, and antioxidants which helps in boosting overall wellness and immune system of the body. Use Moringa powder in Juices, Smoothies, Protein Shakes, Yogurts, Warm water to reap its amazing health benefits.
Moringa Powder is an Alkaline superfood dietary supplement high in Iron, Calcium, Magnesium with numerous health benefits with high nutrients and antioxidants.
AUSHA Moringa Powder is Certified by Soil Association & Vegan Society Certified. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, 100% Pure & Natural, 100% Organic, No Gluten.
Our Buying Process
We at Ausha take pride in our ethical sourcing policies and our commitment to source Certified Organic Products.
We work with multiple suppliers to make sure that there is no gap in the supply chain process.
By choosing our suppliers with a committed due diligence process we ensure that we give the best quality products to our customers.
Each Batch goes through a process of testing for Pesticides before we buy from our suppliers.We buy only those Batches that clears the Pesticide testing.
We work directly with our suppliers based in India who support small scale Organic Farmers. As there are no Wholesalers/Middle Man in our supply chain process we ensure that “We know what We Buy”.
Every Purchase of our products helps in supporting the livelihood of the farmers who grow the raw products using the Organic farming methods which also supports our environment
We have a complete traceability of our products from Farm to the End Customers.
About Moringa –
- Moringa is called the “Miracle Tree”.Our Moringa powder is made from hygienically drying/processing of Organically grown Moringa tree leaves at a low temperature.In this process the maximum nutrients of the raw Moringa leaves are retained in the powder .
- Adding Moringa Powder to your lifestyle is as simple as adding a scoop to your favorite smoothie recipe. Moringa Leaf Powder is in rich in nutrients. Moringa leaves are carefully grind and processed, leaving a completely vegetarian, power packed and pure supplement to boost your health regime. Two small portions per day is all you need.
- Ideally, Moringa powder is a great table condiment.
- Some people take it with water and a twist of lemon or with their favorite beverage.
- Product of INDIA.
Moringa Powder Preparation and About Moringa Tree
Moringa powder is made by grinding the dehydrated moringa leaves.Our Moringa leaf powder is hygienically prepared and packed. The powder made from fresh moringa leaves seems to provide a long-lasting energy boost when used regularly. The Moringa leaves are dried in a low temperature. The dried moringa leaves are grind into powder form. The moringa leaves are carefully washed; shadow dried under suitable conditions and then powdered. Heat is not applied in any stage of the processing and thus the nutrient values of the leaf are retained
About Moringa Tree –
Moringa trees grow easily from seeds or cuttings. They grow quickly even in poor soil and bloom 8 months after planting.
today it is common throughout the tropical and sub-tropical regions of Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
The Moringa plant is a fast-growing, drought resistant tree that can reach up to 3 meters in its first year
One of the biggest benefits of the moringa tree is that it can be grown in extremely arid regions where rainfall is in limited supply. It also tolerates a wide range of soils and can be grown in regions ranging from old, depleted pasture land to lands bordering desertification.
The moringa tree has been planted by peasant communities around the world, from arid regions in India and Africa to dry regions throughout Central America and Mexico.
Almost every part of the tree (except the bark and wood) is edible and offers excellent nutrition to both humans and domestic animals.
If you are looking for a new superfood to add to your diet, the moringa tree is often called the “miracle” tree for good reason. Loaded with vitamins and minerals and nutrition benefits, even a few leaves or a tablespoon of moringa powder each day will be more than enough to get you the nutritional boost you need.
Moringa Powder Health Benefits
Moringa leaf powder is one of the richest source of natural iron and calcium. Moringa powder is considered a natural multivitamin supplement.the moringa leaf powder is traditionally used as a health supplement. Moringa powder can be added to milk, soup, tea, sauce and other food items.
A Rich Nutritional Profile
AUSHA 100% Organic
AUSHA -100% Organic
All products of AUSHA are Certified as Organic by Soil Association in 2020 in the UK which is a testimony that all of Products are 100% Organic and no Pesticides,Coloring,Preservatives,Chemicals are used while cultivating the crops and grown according to Organic Standards.
We believe in the saying “ORGANIC IS GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD FOR NATURE”
Moringa Powder Nutrition
Moringa powder is Rich in following Vitamins and Minerals
- Rich in Vitamin A,E,B,K
- Rich in Calcium
- Rich in Magnesium
- Rich in Iron
- Rich in Potassium
- Rich in Fibre
Organic and Nature
· Organic means working with nature, not against it
· Organic respects nature
· Organic farmers use nature-based methods
· Organic is a ‘whole system’ approach to farming and food production. It recognizes the close interrelationships between all parts of the production system, from the soil, to the food on our fork.
· Organic takes a balanced approach. It is designed to respect nature and to enhance the health of soils, water and air, of plants and animals, and the balance between.
· Organic farming is leading the way on sustainability.
· Organic farming is leading the way on sustainability.
Organic is designed to benefit nature, insects, wildlife,and soil
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.