Organic Wholegrain Dough
Our original pizza dough recipe has been perfected over 3 generations ensuring you get the perfect balance between a thin crisp base and a softer garnish. Add to this a touch of Turmeric and you’ve got a great tasting pizza with lots of health benefits.
Our dough balls will arrive semi-frozen and should be placed in the freezer immediately.
Your Dough will last up to 12 months in the freezer and up to 3 days refrigerated.
To avoid disappointment order by 5pm on a Friday to receive your dough the following Wednesday, or use our handy drop down button to pick your preferred delivery date.
Pink Himalyan salt, purified water, fresh yeast, organic turmeric, organic Wheat flour
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Suitable for vegans.
DIETARY INFORMATION: Suitable for Vegans. (Dough Ball 250 g)
Typical Values per 100 g
ENERGY 951.4 kJ
Energy 223.1 kcal
FAT 0.9 g OF WHICH SATURATES 0.4g
CARBOHYDRATE 48.8 g OF WHICH SUGARS 0.4g
PROTEIN 5.9 g
SALT 1.3 g
**RI = REFERENCE INTAKE OF AN AVERAGE ADULT (8400 KJ/ 2000 KCAL)
Perfect dough, perfect pizza
We have created a range of delicious vegan pizza dough, containing only natural ingredients and freshly frozen to enjoy in your own home.
Our dough is:
- 100% Natural
We source all our organic dough from the Pillitteri family members based in the UK. Many have tried to master the art of pizza but the traditional methods of dough preparation have been neglected over time, affecting the quality and taste of true Neopolitan Italian pizza.
Thankfully the Pillitteri family has consistently used traditional methods since the 1900s and have passed the art of dough preparation through its family for many generations.
We believe in their philosophy: “Perfect dough, perfect pizza, first time, every time.”
How to use your dough
THE BEST WAY
1. Remove the dough balls from the freezer and lay the frozen dough balls onto a tray, keep them in their separate bags, leave them in refrigeration at 4ºC overnight.
2. The next day remove the dough from their bags carefully, dip them into a bowl full of flour and place them back onto a tray.
3. Leave them out at room temperature approx 20º C for a minimum of 1-2 hours before making a pizza. (The dough must be covered at all times with a damp tea towel to prevent them from drying out).
4. Roll out your dough using your hands and start to stretch the dough.
5. Place your toppings and cook until ready.
Brand:DeliVitaWe are an independent British brand, selling our very own hand-made wood-fired ovens and accessories. We’ve always been passionate about handmade pizzas, flatbreads and simply fresh food, cooked authentically. Our family is Italian, so food and family are at ...
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.