We have created our large two-tone forest green and cream Bean Chair that will add a touch of interior quality to any room. We use the highest quality fabrics to ensure a structured shape is maintained making it a great feature chair. A supportive back and deep base allow for ultimate relaxation at the end of a long day.
Add some eco-friendly, quirky, yet relaxing furniture to your office or working space, to help improve your environment, promote a relaxing atmosphere and show your commitment to sustainable products that are kinder to the environment.
The outer bag consists of a 100% cotton weave that is soft and comfortable on the skin as well as a matching delicate cotton piped edge and contrast top-stitching for more definition and an elegant design finish. The inner bags consist of a sturdy barrier interlining which adds even more support encasing our compostable filling. We use thread that is manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
We have taken every step in the design and manufacturing process to make this Bean Chair as eco-friendly as possible to help reduce our impact on the environment. The Bean Chair has been designed so the outer cover is fully removable and washable, so you can keep you Bean Chair looking as good as new. Our Bean Chair comes pre-filled, so you don’t have to worry about the mess, just remove from the box and sit down for instant relaxation.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics | Fillings | Features | Dimensions | Capacity
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
90cm high x 85cm diameter
We make sure all our bean bag products are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care | Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product