The Bean Stool | Sunset & Orca
This sunset inspired Bean Stool is a multi-purpose item which can be used as a foot rest or some additional seating when you have guests.
It is generously filled with a compostable filling and features natural fabrics and thread manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
Our products try to be as eco-friendly as possible whilst still adding a touch of style and luxury to your home.
The Bean Stool is multi-purpose, in two-tone mustard and black and adds a touch of quality to the interior of any room. Compact and lightweight making it easy to move around your home or store when not in use. The outer cover is made from all-natural tight weave cotton fabrics.
We’ve created a tailored finish by top-stitching in a contrast colour thread that is produced from recycled plastic bottles. The Bean Stool is a slightly sloped cylinder shape making it comfortable to rest your feet or to act as additional seating.
Cotton piping has been used to give this product a quality furnished finish. A barrier interlining ensures a sturdy structure and is generously filled with our eco-friendly compostable beans. Buy as a single item or, match with other products in our sunset and orca range. You can put your feet up and relax knowing that we’ve made every step to manufacture this product as eco-friendly as possible.
Our Bean Stool comes pre-filled, so you don’t have to worry about the mess, just remove from the box and you’re good to go.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics & Fillings | Features | Dimensions | Capacity
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
50cm high x 58cm diameter
We make sure all our Bean Stools are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care & Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
Brand:The Big Beanbag Company
Our luxury, environmentally friendly bean bags have been hand made in Cornwall, UK, ever since starting in 2016. Like many people, we were fed up with all the single use plastic being used, that ends up in landfill and our amazing ...
Delivery & Returns
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within 5-7 business days, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD.