The Children’s Beanbag | Lavender
£59.95 – £99.95
The Lavender Children’s Bean Bag is the perfect addition to your little ones play space, with its compact size and handle for easy movability around the home.
It is filled with our compostable biopolymer filling and made using the softest cotton weave fabric, keeping every component as natural as possible.
Recommended for: Children aged 3+ please check dimensions in additional information before ordering to make sure this product is the right size
Fabrics and fillings
- Compostable bio polymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is 100% natural and compostable
- 100% cotton weave outer cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Added handle for easy movability
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover can be removed and machine washed
- Two inner ties to allow you to fit the outer cover over the lining with ease
63cm high x 60cm diameter
We make sure all our Bean Bags are generously filled with our Bio foam filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Use the safety pin supplied with the product to go through your zipper pull to open the zips auto lock and remove once open. This product can be washed on a delicate 30℃ cycle and air dried.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your Bean Chair and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
Brand:The Big Beanbag Company
Our luxury, environmentally friendly bean bags have been hand made in the UK, ever since starting in 2016. Like many people, we were fed up with all the single use plastic being used, that ends up in landfill and our amazing ...
Delivery & Returns
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within 5-7 business days, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD.