Torquay Wooden Wayfarer Sunglasses
A conscious classic, inspired by wayfarers iconic oversized statement frames combined with a traditional Danish design aesthetic focusing on their minimalist craftsmanship and attention to detail found in wooden furniture.
Sorry this product is currently out of stock
– Upcycled wooden furniture
– Danish design
– Brass logo
– Nylon lenses
– Lens width: 55 mm
– Bridge length: 15 mm
– Temple length: 145 mm
– Size: 55-15-145
– Frame: repurposed rosewood from furniture waste
– Lenses: UV400 lenses, built to filter out UVA and UVB featuring Nylon TR 90 – an innovative Swiss technology renowned for being lightweight, anti-fog, shatter resistance and hyper durable
– Lens colour: Gradient brown with a faint blue reflection
– Accessories: German OBE spring hinges designed to last and not be in contact with skin made up of 75% recycled nickel silver chips
– Recyclable brass is utilised for the structure of temples and our signature bespoke 1 People logo
– All sunglasses come with a recycled polyester pouch and cleaning cloth in 1 People’s bespoke recycled paper box
Use a soft cloth to clean the sunglasses. Keep the sunglasses in the box while not using them to make them last longer and not get scratches.
Brand:1 PeopleDanish luxury fashion design using only the best sustainable and ethical materials to create a unique and unforgettable product experience of the highest quality and a perfect finish, always, and without any compromises.
We offer free delivery and free returns.
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.