Turmeric Powder (Curcumin) with Black Pepper, Ginger, Cardamom | 250g
Turmeric Plus Powder is made up of a Blend of Organically Grown Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper and Cardamon which gives great health benefits if consumed on a regular basis.
Black Pepper increases the absorption of Turmeric by 2500% in the body that taking Turmeric alone as per studies. Turmeric is an excellent medicinal root and is an anti-inflammatory with a wealth of health benefits like Knee Joint pain relief.
Turmeric Plus Powder can be used in cooking Dishes, Curries, Hot Water & Soups ,Turmeric Latte, food flavouring .
Ginger helps with Digestion, Acidity Relief, Nausea related symptoms. Cardamom provides a great Aroma.
Turmeric Plus Powder may also help in reducing Knee, Joint pains and aches. Consuming Turmeric powder with Black Pepper powder helps in increasing the absorption of Turmeric in the body.
Turmeric Plus powder supports Anti Ageing, Anti Inflammtory, Immunity.
Turmeric Plus powder can be used to prepare Turmeric Latte and can be used in Cooking
Sorry this product is currently out of stock
From the brand
All In One Superfood for your wellness
Turmeric Plus Powder Health Benefits
- Helps in reducing Inflammation due to its Anti Inflammatory properties
- Helps in healing wounds
- Helps in reducing Knee joint Aches and discomfort
- Improve skin condition
- Helps in Reducing Skin wrinkle
- Rich in Anti Oxidants
Ways to use Turmeric Powder
Ways to Use Turmeric Plus Powder
Ways to use Turmeric Plus Powder in Vegetables –
Try it with greens.
Sprinkle turmeric into sauteed or braised greens like kale, collards, and cabbage.
Add it to rice.
A dash of turmeric brings color and mild flavor to a pot of plain rice.
Make Golden Milk
Simmer turmeric with milk and honey to make an earthy and comforting beverage. For sore throat problems add Black pepper to this mix which helps in curing the infection.
Blend it into a smoothie.
While fresh turmeric root is especially great in juices and smoothies, a pinch of ground spice is good, too. The slightly pungent flavour is usually well masked in smoothies.
Adding a tea spoon of Turmeric Powder to your favourite Tea provides great health benefits.
Why to Intake Turmeric Blended with Black Pepper, Ginger and Cardamom
- Turmeric Plus Powder is made up of a Blend of Organically Grown Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper and Cardamon which gives great health benefits if consumed on a regular basis. Composition is Turmeric 85%, Black Pepper 6%, Ginger 6%, Cardamom 3%.
- Ginger helps with Digestion Acidity Relief, Nausea related symptomS.Cardamom provides agreat Aroma.
- Black Pepper increases the absorption of Turmeric by 2500% in the body that taking Turmeric alone as per studies.
- Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body and has numerous other health benefits.
- Product of INDIA
Turmeric Plus Powder Nutrition
Turmeric powder is rich in
- Vitamins B1,B6,B9 (folate)
How to Intake Turmeric Plus Powder
- Start by adding around Half a spoon around 3gms of Turmeric Powder/Black Turmeric powder to Warm water/Juice/Smoothie/Porridge and consume.
- Can be gradually increased to 2 time a day if required once your body gets used it.
- Turmeric Powder can be taken before bed time.
- Consume it at least 30 minutes before or after food.
- If Black Pepper is mixed with Turmeric Powder/Black Turmeric powder and consumed then it increases the Bio Availability/Absorption of Turmeric powder/Black Turmeric powder in the body.
Other Uses of Turmeric Powder
- It is rich in Anti-Inflammatory properties.It also helps with Immunity and overall Wellness.
- Turmeric Powder can be mixed with Warm water and made in to a paste.This paste can be applied as a face mask and also to skin before bath.This helps in treating various skin related problems.
- Turmeric powder can be made into a paste by mixing with warm water and applied at wounds,skin burns.
- Turmeric powder can be used in Oil pulling along with Coconut/Sesame oil to help in reducing the bad bacteria in mouth.
Composition is Turmeric 85%, Black Pepper 6%, Ginger 6%, Cardamom 3%.
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.