Vegetarian Christmas Hamper
This vegetarian-friendly Christmas hamper is full of our favourite veggie products including organic fizz, antipasto, pasta and sauce and two delicious desserts!
All products are carefully wrapped and our Vegetarian Christmas Hamper is presented in a strong Christmas Box with a bright ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product.
Sorry this product is currently out of stock
- Organic Vintage Prosecco (750cl) This is a ‘Millesimato’ Organic Prosecco which means that a minimum of 85% of the grapes in the bottle have been harvested in a single year, making this a Vintage Prosecco. ‘Millesimato’ is a term that is generally attached to wines that have attained a certain level of quality and purity. Straw yellow in colour with greenish reflections, Ca del Colle Prosecco has a fruity, fresh and delicate scent. The taste is dry, refreshing and joyful.
- Natural 5 Colour Heart Shaped Pasta (500g) These naturally colourful pasta shapes will add fun and colour to any recipe! Our five colour hearts have been flavoured with tasty spinach, beetroot and turmeric.
- Organic Tomato Pasta Sauce with Aubergines (314g) Prima Bio’s tomato sauce with aubergines is produced with organic aubergines from their vegetable garden and with round tomatoes (the ‘Delfo’ type) cultivated in their farms a few kilometers from the Gargano National Park, in the province of Foggia, Puglia. Our sauce with aubergines is ready to eat. It goes perfectly with pasta.
- Grilled Peppers (180g) These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or with our Sardinian bread.
- Sardinian Carasau Bread (300g) This wafer-thin traditional Sardinian flat bread is light and crispy. Also known as Music Paper bread it can last up to a year if kept dry. It is made following the ancient recipe using baked flat bread which is separated into two sheets and then baked again. Ideal for picnics and just for snacking on, this bread can be eaten wet or dry, hot or cold. It’s also an important ingredient in many Sardinian recipes.
- Risotto Mix with Porcini and Saffron (250g) Our risotto mixes are prepared by our partner Tenuta Margherita based in Vercelli, Northern Italy. Only their own superfine Carnaroli rice is used in our mixes which are made to a traditional family recipe. Easy to prepare with all natural ingredients, this tasty Porcini mushroom risotto makes for a quick and gourmet main or side dish. Just add a drop of olive oil or butter, a little dry white wine and hot water and cook for around 18 minutes. Serve with a sprinkling of grated parmesan.
- Chocolate Tortellini (96g) The chocolate Tortellino is a delightful tribute to Bologna’s best known dish! Bite into delicious outside shell and discover a sweet, creamy ganache filling. Our Majani Tortellino Tower Gift Box contains a mixture of 12 white, milk and dark chocolate tortellini.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By placing an order you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Brand:Vorrei Italian HampersVorrei offers natural Italian food & wine which has not been industrially produced, combining traditional specialities and exciting new products which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Choose from our range of Italian gift hampers, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and recyclable. ...
The prices displayed on our website already include FREE standard courier delivery (2-3 days) to a UK mainland address from Monday to Friday.
Please note that hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday.
Next day courier delivery to UK Mainland is £5.50. The cut off time for placing orders for next day delivery is 1pm Monday to Thursday.
Orders placed on a Friday before the cut off time will be delivered on Monday (if Saturday delivery is not selected). This excludes hampers with fresh ingredients such as cheese and meat which are not dispatched on a Friday (unless Saturday delivery has been selected).
Saturday delivery is £14.50 and should be selected if you need the hamper to be delivered at the weekend.
For non-UK mainland addresses please see the delivery charges below, you will need to select the appropriate area when you check out:
Scottish Highlands & Islands £12.50
Channel Isles – £12.50
Northern Ireland – £12.50
Let us inspire you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.